Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- One Light Bathroom Fixture
- Modern and Clean Lined, the Lockwood family correlates with the Delta Bath Collection, providing a whole room approach to bathroom fixtures and faucets for a stunning, pulled together look. With its unique vase shape, white opal glass creates a soft, brilliant glow
- May be mounted up or down
- Extends: 8", height from center of junction box: 4-1/2"
- 1 100w max medium base bulb (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lockwood Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3145-03 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.