Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Sleek and classic, this wall sconce pairs classic and curving metal supports with a clear fluted glass shade. This functional and versatile sconce can be mounted in the up or down position, and covers a standard outlet box for easy use.
- Wall sconce
- Clear fluted glass shade
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 5-1/4"
- Height: 8-1/4"
- Extension: 9"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Fluted Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3287
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3287-20
- Progress Lighting P3287-09
- Progress Lighting P3287-10*
- Progress Lighting P3287-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3287-15 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Economy Fluted Glass|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.