Three-light CFL inverted pendant with arching, elegant arms and clear etched glass. Uses the latest dedicated GU-24 lamp technology and incorporates a minimalist design style. (2008 Lighting For Tomorrow winner in indoor fixture CFL family category.) The Wisten Collection features sweeping arcs framing elegant, tapered glass shades. Cool and modern with a casual flair, Wisten provides a signature look to any room.
- Uses (3) 13-watt GU-24 bulbs (included)
- Length: 100"
- Width/Diameter: 18-1/4"
- Height: 25"
- Etched glass bowl with curved support accents: 17" Diameter x 4-5/8"H, 1/2" center hole
- Brushed Nickel (-09) finish is plated and Antique Bronze (-20) is hand painted
- Steel construction
- 6 feet of 9-gauge matching chain supplied
- Companion chandelier, hall and foyer, pendant, close to ceiling, wall bracket, and bath and vanity units
- Ceiling chain mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal outlet box
- Canopy is 5" dia x 1-1/8"H
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 based sockets
- 15 feet of wire
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Wisten Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3757-20EBWB
- Progress Lighting P3757-09EBWB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3757-EBWB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.