(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Two-light close-to-ceiling Melon Glass CFL in Brushed Nickel finish and etched ribbed glass. Traditional style ceiling fixture with satin etched glass in a ribbed, melon style pattern. Listed for use in damp locations.
- Uses (2) 13-watt GU-24 bulbs (included)
- Listed for damp locations.
- Width/Diameter: 13-1/4"
- Height: 7"
- Etched melon glass bowl with center lock up: Glass 9-13/16" dia x 4-1/2"H, 1/2" center hole
- Painted white (-30) or antique bronze (-20) finishes
- Plated brushed nickel (-09) finish
- Steel construction
- Energy Star qualified
- Flush ceiling mount
- Pan covers a standard 4" octagonal recessed outlet box: pan 13-1/4" Diameter x 1-5/8"H
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 based sockets
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Melon Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3817-EBWB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3817-20EBWB*
- Progress Lighting P3817-09EBWB*
- Progress Lighting P3817-30EBWB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, GU24|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|