Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Looking to add some delicate and classic styling to your home? Pick up this one light wall bracket from Progress Lighting. Delicate leaf and berry accents adorn the etched glass shade while an integral on-off switch at the bottom offers easy use.
- Wall sconce
- Etched glass shade with leaf accent
- On/Off switch included
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 4-1/2"
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Extension: 4-1/2"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Decorative Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3830
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3830-10
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3830 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|