2-Light Flush mount in an Aged Pewter finish. Inspired by the sophisticated scalloped cuts in a seashell, this collection was developed to coordinate with the 2009 Delta Faucet collection.
- Width/Diameter: 12-5/8"
- Height: 6-1/8"
- Uses (2) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Scalloped four sided etched glass bowl: 11-5/8"W x 4"H
- Coordinates with 2009 Delta faucet collection
- All finishes are plated
- Steel Construction
- Companion bath and vanity fixtures available
- Ceiling flush mounted
- Ceiling pan covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Addison Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3870-03*
- Progress Lighting P3870-109*
- Progress Lighting P3870-09
- Progress Lighting P3870-15
- Progress Lighting P3870-74
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3870 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.