How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
As delicate twigs join together to form a tree's mass, the Timberbrook collection uses a branch motif as an outline to frame openness, creating a significant presence without overwhelming a room. The understated detailing of frosted nutmeg glass produces a mellow brilliance. A dark Espresso finish offers a bark-like combination of black and brown.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Frosted Nutmeg glass diffuser
- Includes 6 feet of chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 10-1/2"
- Height: 25-1/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Timberbrook Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3900-84*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3900-84 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|