- Etched glass shade
- Steel construction
- Ceiling pan covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 75
- Height: 5.875"
- Width: 13.25"
- Wire Length: 6"
- Energy Star: No
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Melon Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3925
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3925-20
- Progress Lighting P3925-09
- Progress Lighting P3925-80
- Progress Lighting P3925-30
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3925-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CSA Rating||Damp location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|