How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Etched and painted white inside glass shade
- Ten feet of 9 gauge chain included
- Sweeping inner arms contained by circular rings
- Bobeche effect below glass shades
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Threaded socket ring secures glass
- 15ft of wire supplied
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 540
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 28"
- Width: 30.75"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Cantata Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4039
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4039-09
- Progress Lighting P4039-77
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4039-77 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Dry location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||540|