How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Showcasing weathered sandstone glass and forged iron with the delicate detailing of a stylized flower, the light from Le Jardin hints of sun-drenched cottages that dot the French countryside. Much like its name, which means "the garden," dainty leaves follow gentle rows and are enhanced by either an earthy Biscay Crackle or deep Espresso finish.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Weathered Sandstone glass diffuser
- Includes (2) lengths of 6 foot chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 42"
- Height: 24"
- Uses (6) 100w Medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 600
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Le Jardin Collection Products
Progress Lighting P4215-91C Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.