- Flower Shaped Etched Glass Shade
- Steel Construction
- Includes 10' of 9 Gauge Chain
- Includes 15' of Wire
- Includes Mounting Strap for Outlet Box
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 540
- Height: 33.375"
- Width: 27"
- Shade Height: 8.125"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Wisten Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P4439-20
- Progress Lighting P4439-09
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P4439 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Progress Lighting P4439-09 Wisten 9-Light ChandelierThe Progress Lighting Wisten Collection is highlighted by the P4439-09 9-Light Up-Lighting Chandelier, as shown in this feature video.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.