How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Contemporary stem-hung pendant with an etched glass cone supporting a heavy curved clear glass shade. Canopy adjusts to sloped ceilings up to 45°s w/ 358° rotation.
For the same pendant but in a larger size, please check out the P5012.
- Clear 3/8" glass disk creates unique light effect
- Cone is made of etched glass
- Unique Contemporary styling
- Includes (2) 15" stems and (2) 12" stems for variable hanging options
- 90° hang-straight swivel allows for sloped ceiling installation
- Comes with all mounting hardware
- UL/cUL listed
- Includes (2) 15" and (2) 12" stems
- Includes 10' of wire
- 5-1/2" canopy diameter
- Mounting box for outlet box included
- Width: 12" outside diameter
- Height to stem: 7-5/8"
- Overall height: Adjustable up to 62"
- Glass cone dimensions: 5" diameter, 7/8" inside diameter fitter, 1-1/4" outside diameter fitter
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Max wattage: 100W
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Glass Pendants Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5011-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5011 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|