How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Contemporary stem-hung pendant with an etched glass cone supporting a heavy curved clear glass shade. Canopy adjusts to sloped ceilings up to 45°s w/ 358° rotation.
For the same pendant but in a larger size, please check out the P5012.
- Clear 3/8" glass disk creates unique light effect
- Cone is made of etched glass
- Unique Contemporary styling
- Includes (2) 15" stems and (2) 12" stems for variable hanging options
- 90° hang-straight swivel allows for sloped ceiling installation
- Comes with all mounting hardware
- UL/cUL listed
- Includes (2) 15" and (2) 12" stems
- Includes 10' of wire
- 5-1/2" canopy diameter
- Mounting box for outlet box included
- Width: 12" outside diameter
- Height to stem: 7-5/8"
- Overall height: Adjustable up to 62"
- Glass cone dimensions: 5" diameter, 7/8" inside diameter fitter, 1-1/4" outside diameter fitter
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Max wattage: 100W
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Glass Pendants Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5011-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|