How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Inspired by the earthy palette and geometric shapes of Frank Lloyd Wright's work, the Arts & Craft six-light wall sconce bears the name of the genre it so aptly represents. Finished in Weathered Bronze with Honey Art glass.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Light Honey art glass panels
- Includes 3 feet of chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 16"
- Height: 18-3/4"
- Uses (1) 150w medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 150
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Arts & Crafts Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5021
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5021-46
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5021-46 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Arts & Crafts|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|