How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
- White silk mylar exterior shade: 20" dia, 5-8" height.
- Etched glass interior shade: 16" dia., 6-5/16" ht.
- Steel construction
- 6 links of 9 guage chain supplied
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- 12 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
- Width: 20-1/8"
- Height of actual pendant (excluding chain): 27-3/8"
- Uses (4) 100w medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 400
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Invite Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5047
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5047-20
- Progress Lighting P5047-09
- Progress Lighting P5047-44*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|