How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Progress Lighting - Inspire CollectionDiscover the Progress Lighting Inspire Collection.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
The Inspire family is an updated traditional collection of fixtures. Known for its gracious flowing oval arms and etched glass, the Inspire comes in both Brushed Nickel and Antique Bronze finishes.
If you like this product, we have the rest of the collection match your home. The full Inspire collection includes: 3 distinct chandeliers, 1 close to ceiling fixture, 1 wall sconce, 4 bathroom and vanity lights, and 3 types of pendants.
- White linen shade
- White acrylic diffuser
- Plated brushed nickel finish and hand painted Antique Bronze finish.
- Steel Construction
- UL/cUL Listed
- Includes (2) 6" stems and 72" of chain (can be shortened prior to install)
- Includes 120" of wire
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Height: 6-1/4"
- Overall Height: 92"
- Uses (1) 100 Watt Medium Base (E26) Bulb (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Inspire Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5065
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5065-20
- Progress Lighting P506581*
- Progress Lighting P5065-09
- Progress Lighting P5065-86*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|