- Swirled alabaster glass shade
- Steel construction
- (2) 12" and (2) 15" sections of matching stem are supplied.
- Stems have internally threaded couplers
- Canopy has a hang-straight swivel for the stem
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Includes 10' of wire
- Medium base ceramic sockets
- Threaded socket ring secures glass
- UL-CUL Listed
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 6.25"
- Diameter: 7.75"
- Wire Length: 120
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 12
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Avalon Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5068-20
- Progress Lighting P5068-09
- Progress Lighting P5068-33*
- Progress Lighting P5068-04*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5068 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Design Ideas - Using Pendant Lights - Build.comLighting is one of the most powerful design opportunities in your home. Using pendant lights is a very effective way to add style and atmosphere to your home. Watch as Mackenzie from Build.com talks about using Pendant Lights.