How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
With a timeless, uncomplicated sensibility, the Madison collection offers lighting versatility through its reversible chandeliers, brackets and other fixtures that possess the ability to cast light up or down with the same fixture, according to need. Etched glass enhances a variety of finishes: modern Brushed Nickel, and classic Antique Bronze
If you like this pendant the complete Madison collection includes: Chandeliers, Pendants (both hall and foyer), Close to ceiling lighting, and bath lights.
- White etched glass shade
- Steel Construction
- Brushed Nickel is plated finish, others are painted
- UL Listed
- Stem hung ceiling mount
- Covers outlet box
- Canopy 5" diameter.
- Includes (3) 12" and (1) 6" stems
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Height: 8"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
- Includes three 12" and one 6" stems. Stems have internal couplers to attain various lengths.
- 10 feet of wire included.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Madison Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5078
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5078-20
- Progress Lighting P5078-09
- Progress Lighting P5078-33*
- Progress Lighting P507812*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5078-09 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|