Progress Lighting P5650 Ashmore Collection Outdoor Wall Light
Renew your setting with handsome details, quill-scrolled arms and decorative finials. This timeless look is available in Textured Black or Antique Bronze finish and is constructed of die-cast aluminum with water seeded glass.
- 3-light outdoor wall lantern from the Ashmore Collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features quill-scrolled arms and water-seeded glass
- Candle covers match fixture finish
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Solid brass interior components
- Water seeded glass panels
- Each glass panel replaceable
- UL-CUL Wet location listed
- Height: 17.25"
- Width: 8.625"
- Extension (depth): 10.375
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 4.5"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60 (max)
- Wattage: 180
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Ashmore Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5650-20
- Progress Lighting P5650-33*
- Progress Lighting P5650-31
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5650 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.