Polycarbonate light for indoor and outdoor areas. Colors will not fade and parts will not corrode. UV stabilized. UL listed for wet locations. Wall mount only.
- UV stabilized ribbed frosted polycarbonate oval lens
- Polycarbonate frame and backplate
- Lamp replacement - remove stainless steel screws holding the frame
- Unit can be used for shower light applications
- Backplate covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Fully covered under the Progress Lighting limited warranty
- Height: 5 7/8"
- Width: 10 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Shade Height: 5 5/8"
- Shade Width: 10 1/4"
- Wire Length: 6"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL-CUL wet location listed
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Polycarbonate Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5705-30
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5705 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to spruce up your curb appeal!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one