Hexagonal wall torch with beveled glass.
- Width/Diameter: 7"
- Height: 29"
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulb
- Wall lantern - Traditional hexagonal style
- Polished or Weathered Brass finish
- Solid brass construction throughout
- Clear beveled glass: 6-13/16"H, 3-1/4"W
- Brass guard finish coat
- Clear gasket preinstalled on back plate to isolate it from wall for tarnish protection
- Lamp replacement: Remove top of unit
- Matching post top and chain hung units available
- Wall mounted
- Covers standard junction box
- Mounting strap for outlet box and cap nuts provided
- Back plate: 4-3/4"W x 5-1/2"H
- Medium based sockets are porcelain with nickel plated brass screw shell
- UL Wet location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting BrassGUARD Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5831-31
- Progress Lighting P5831-09*
- Progress Lighting P5831-10*
- Progress Lighting P5831-11*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5831 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.