Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Cool and classic, this contemporary one light wall sconce is Energy Star qualified to match a modern lifestyle with modern technology. Featuring a 120 volt NPF ballast and a white opal glass diffuser, this fixture is the perfect addition to the modern household.
- Wall sconce
- White opal glass shade
- Energy Star qualified
- 120v NPF electronic Ballast
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 7"
- Height: 14"
- Extension: 2-1/2"
- Uses (1) 26w Quad 4-Pin bulb (included)
- Total Wattage: 26
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting CFL Wall Sconce Collection Products
Progress Lighting P7052-09EBWB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|