Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Energy Efficient
- Etched opal glass cylinder
- Full height rectangular back plate with wraparound glass supports
- Meets ADA requirements
- Steel construction
- Vertical wall mount
- Back plate covers a standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 base socket
- cCSAus wet location listed
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Extension: 4"
- ADA: Yes
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Sconce Collection Products
Progress Lighting P7081-09 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Collection||ADA Wall Sconce|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.