Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Two light up lighting wall sconce
- Featuring arching, elegant arm and clear etched glass
- Incorporates a minimalist style with less complicated, clean design
- Steel construction
- Flat steel arms
- Damp location capable
- Height: 13.625"
- Width: 12.75"
- Extension: 5.875"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Wattage: 120
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Wisten Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P7127
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P7127-20
- Progress Lighting P7127-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P7127-09 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|