How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This stately look is influenced by Moorish, Spanish and Gothic styles. The intricate metal scrollwork is made of hand forged iron, and the handmade shades emit a soft radiance, appearing much like real candles.
- Fixture Width: 38.5 inches
- Fixture Height: 46 inches
- Fixture Depth: 19 inches
- Shades measure: 4" x 6 1/2"
- Item Weight: 14.20 LBS
- Steel frame construction
- Uses six 100 watt A19 Medium Base, Bulb Not Supplied
- Stunning Imperial Bronze Finish
- Fixture includes 8 Feet of wire and 4 Feet of chain for easy installation at varying hanging height
- Ceiling Canopy Measures 7" x 4.5"
Additional Quoizel Links
Our SKU: Quoizel LP639
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel LP639IB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quoizel LP639IB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|