How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Quoizel QPP1198 Piccolo Pendant 1 Light Large Down Lighting Keaton Mini Pendant
This down lighting rod hung mini pendant features a clear ribbed glass shade. This retro fixture is perfect for your kitchen.
Quoizel QPP1198 Features:
- Design: Art Deco / Retro
- Shade: Etched Glass
- Collection: Piccolo Pendant
- Shade Dimensions: 12" x 6"
Quoizel QPP1198 Specifications:
- Requires (1) x 100 Watt Incandescent Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 51"
- Diameter: 13.5"
- Item Weight: 9 lbs.
Quoizel creates more than lighting and home accessories, they create timeless pieces designed with you in mind. This kind of dedication, integrity and quality not only goes into the design of their products, but it’s in the way they do business as well. It’s why Quoizel has grown from a small company to become one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fine decorative lighting and home accessories.
- Fixture includes 10 Feet of wire for easy installation at varying hanging height
- Includes two 6 inch and two 12 inch stems for installation at varying hanging height
- Ceiling Canopy Measures 5" in Diameter
Additional Quoizel Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quoizel Products
- Shop All Quoizel Piccolo Pendant Collection Products
Our SKU: Quoizel QPP1198
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel QPP1198C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quoizel QPP1198C Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.