This classic and refined design conveys an understated elegance for today's home. The clear beveled glass is stylish and clean for optimal light. Add flair and charm to any outdoor setting with Sussex available in mystic black and pewter.
- Clear glass shade
- Bulbs are not included with this item - bulb options will be presented upon checkout
- Rated for use in damp locations
- Fully covered under Quoizel's limited lifetime warranty
- Cord Length: 6"
- Height: 21"
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- At Quoizel, we create more than lighting. We create timeless pieces designed with you in mind. We do this by avoiding trends and fads, by balancing form and function, and by making our choices thoughtfully. This kind of dedication, integrity and quality not only goes into the design of our products, but it’s in the way we do business as well. It’s why we’ve grown from a small company to become one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fine decorative lighting. Founded in 1930 in New York, we relocated to Charleston, SC in 1996 to a state-of-the-art 500,000 square-foot facility. Though we’ve grown in size, we’ve never lost sight of our small business heritage. In fact, we remain privately held, family-owned and operated. Many of our products embody our history of being artisans in glass and natural materials. We work with resources that will not only illuminate your living space but also enhance the beauty of your home.
Additional Quoizel Links
This Quoizel item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quoizel SX8411K*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SX8411 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quoizel products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one