This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Quorum International 143525-CFL Estate 5 Blade 52" Sweep Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
A classic design combined with weather resistant materials to create a perfect ceiling fan for your patio.
Quorum International 143525-CFL Features:
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes 3.5" and 6" downrods
- 3 Speeds plus reverse
Quorum International 143525-CFL Specifications:
- Width: 52"
- Requires (2) x 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Motor Size: 170mm x 20mm
- Amps: .43/.46/.33/.28
- Watts: 49/40/17/11
- RPM: 171/147/87/61
- Sweep: 52"
- Pitch: 14°
For 30 years Quorum International has been producing innovative and stylish home lighting. Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the Quorum International team emphasizes high-quality craftsmanship backed by the best customer service in the industry.
Additional Quorum International Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Quorum International Products
- Quorum International Estate Collection
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 143525-909
- Quorum International 143525-959
- Quorum International 143525-986
- Quorum International 143525-995
- Quorum International 143525-944
- Quorum International 143525-906
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 143525-CFL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.