Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Looking for old world style? This is the fixture for you. Featuring an ornate shell style wall plate and a graceful support arm, this fixture exudes opulence.
- Cast light both upwards and downwards for maximum coverage
- Shade made of durable fabric
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12) (Not included): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22.75" (measured from the upper most point to the lower most point on fixture)
- Width: 10.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Product Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Shade Material: Fabric
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Florence Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 5237-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 5237-2-70
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 5237-2-70 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.