How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Stunning and stylish, but with a hint of modern class, this gorgeous twelve light up lighting multi-light chandelier is the perfect addition to the contemporary home. Beautiful Satin Opal glass shades are held at the end of graceful curves and supported by a bold central stem, while 360 watts of bright light shine through, offering soft, diffuse light to perfectly light your home.
- Angular simple modern style
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 24.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Delta Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 6084-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 6084-4-86
- Quorum International 6084-4-65
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 6084-4-65 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Shape||Cone, Rectangle|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.