Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Seeded glass replicates the look of traditional handmade glass techniques
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 36"
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 16" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- UL Rating: Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Rochelle Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 7910-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 7910-4-43
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 7910-4 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.