The Modus family is distinguished by harmonious arrangements of simple straight-edge geometric forms: cubes and rectangles and - on the ceiling mounted models - long straight lines of arms and supports, and the sinuous curves of aircraft and power cables. If this looks like sculpture, it is! Sculpting with light and metal. Edges of the glass shades are subtly rounded.
- Casts light in an upward direction
- Shade made of durable glass
- Scavo shade
- Damp location UL rated for nearly any indoor application
- Reversible mounting for custom appearance and illumination
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) (Not included): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.25" (measured from the upper most point to the lower most point on fixture)
- Width: 4.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
Additional Quorum International Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Quorum International Products
- Quorum International Modus Collection
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 5476-1-95
- Quorum International 5476-1-65
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Q5476-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.