This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
4WCBM Series Single 50 Quart Bottom Mount Wood Waste Container
The 4WCBM Series Waste Containers are the only bottom mount units available with Rev-A-Shelf's patent pending Rev-A-Motion Soft Open-Soft Close slide system. The innovative gas spring assisted system allows the unit to open and close softly, even under the heaviest loads. Easy to install with only 5 screws and features a beautiful dovetail constructed frame and concealed slides for a clean look.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 11.25" Width x 21.75" Depth x 23.1875" Height
- 11.375" Minimum opening
- Face frame min. opening is less than the product width
- Each Unit Contains: (1) polymer container, 1.5" over-travel slides, built-in door mount brackets, removable woodbin
- 8" Soft-Open and 8" Soft-Close designed to function softly, regardless of load
- 150 lb. Weight Rated
- Metallic Silver 50 qt. polymer waste container
- Patent Pending Rev-A-Motion Slide System
- Engineered to fit inset door applications
- Comes fully assembled and installs with 5 screws
- Lid sold separately
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 4WCBM-1550DM-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4WCBM-1550DM-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.