48"(W) x 27"(H) x 7-5/8"(D) Uplift Electric Medicine Cabinet
48" x 27" x 7-5/8" Model UC4827FPE
- Unique vertically opening no-swing door allows for zero clearance installations
- Position hold door-opening mechanism lets you open the door as low or as high as you need
- 60% Recycled Aluminum Construction
- 1/4" (6 mm) thick adjustable clear glass shelves
- Aluminum handle for effortless two-finger lifting
- Interior mirror
- Electric column with six 1500 Watt 120VAC 15A power outlets, ETL listed
- Discreet wiring enclosure for clutter-free cable management
- Auto-on high power, low wattage LED interior lighting
- Interior mirror
- 4747 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Recessed, semi-recessed (4" in wall, 2" out), or surface mount installation options
- Unlimited cabinet spans by pairing 2 or more units
- Side kits available for semi-recessed or surface mount installations
- Top and bottom finishing kits available for semi-recessed or surface mount installations (highly recommended)
- Optional flexible grooming trays, bins in three sizes available for customizing storage space
- Optional 3X Pull-Out Magnifying Mirror (POMM) retracts neatly into cabinet
- Optional TV Mount kit accommodates flat screen or LCD up to 19"
- Coordinating wall sconces or hanging pendant lights available for a complete look
- No formaldehyde resins used
- Rust free anodized aluminum construction
Additional Robern Links
This Robern item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Robern UC4827FPE
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the UC4827FPE and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Robern products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.