31" Allia Undermount Fireclay Kitchen Sink
Rohl Allia sinks are as legendary as the rest of Rohl’s bathroom faucets and fixtures. A lot goes into creating the fireclay kitchen and bathroom sinks from Rohl’s Allia collection, and it’s all with your home in mind. Fireclay is arguably the most durable material ever created for a kitchen and bathroom sink, it’s stain resistant, and extremely easy to clean. Additionally, fireclay’s ability to take on stunning colors and hues is unmatched, and the fireclay sinks from Rohl’s Allia collection come in your choice of three colors. Finally, these sinks are environmentally friendly, recyclable, and lead free.
Rohl 6307 Features:
- Sink Dimensions: 31-1/8" W x 19-5/8" D x 11" H
- Sink weight: 84 lbs.
- Constructed of fireclay – different than ceramic, fireclay is extraordinarily robust material
- Can withstand temperatures up to 2700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Guaranteed to never fade or stain
- Acid / alkali / abrasion resistant glazed surface
- Handmade by skilled craftsman (dimensions may vary by +/- 2%)
- Drain opening positioned center left
- Standard 3-1/2” drain opening
- Suitable for Insinkerator waste disposal units
- Basin rack recommended: Rohl part number: WSG6307
- Will work with Rohl basket strainers: Rohl part number: 735 or 733
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defect, 10 year warranty on fading and staining
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.