Vincent 7" Non Diverter Tub Spout
The transitional theme can be defined in a number of ways, and The Rohl Vincent collection from the Transitional suite takes a bold approach. Strong angles and elegant natural lines help define this beautifully crafted family of bathroom faucets and fixtures. Many of the bathroom faucets in Rohl’s Vincent collection feature eco-friendly WaterSense-rated flow rates, including the single handle and double handle fixtures. The brass construction and easy-to-use metal lever handles come in your choice of three finish options.
Rohl A1003 Features:
- All brass construction – weight: 2 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Classic non-diverter tub spout
- Tub spout reach: 6-31/32"
- 3/4" female NPT inlet
- If 1/2” inlet is required, you may purchase a 3/4” x 1/2” nipple at any hardware store
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America .