This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Michael Berman Pressure Balanced Shower Valve Trim (Trim Only) with Volume Control and Metal Lever Handles
Renowned designer Michael Berman has lent his expert eye to help create Rohl’s Michael Berman collection. This family of bathroom faucets and fixtures fits squarely in Rohl’s Transitional suite, emphasizing European style and celebrating the American style of the 1920s and 1930s. The sleek aesthetic can be appreciated throughout the Rohl Michael Berman collection, with beautiful, bold spouts and elegant cross handles. This collection features brass construction and is comes in five finish options.
Rohl MB1938LM Features:
- All brass trim plate, escutcheon, and handle construction - weight: 3 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Pressure balanced valve trim
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 7-1/2" W
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- Note: Must order Rohl R2012D rough in valve to complete
- MB1938LM - This model
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.
Additional Rohl Links
Rohl MB1938LMPN Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.