Verona Shower System with Pressure Balanced Valve Trim, Shower Head, Hand Shower, Slide Bar, Wall Outlet, and Metal Cross Handles
Rohl’s Verona collection from the Country Bath suite is the blend of two worlds for the improvement of yours. While the look of Rohl’s Verona collection remains firmly rooted in Italian design, it connects with modern-day needs, with its selection of lead-free bathroom faucets. This means healthier water for you and your family, while maintaining a look that’s unmistakably beautiful. Rohl’s Verona collection includes bathroom faucets, tub fillers, bidets, and shower faucets.
Rohl RBKIT25XM Features:
- All components constructed from solid brass - total weight of system components: 10 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- All-brass drain assembly included
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Designed for use with standard 1/2” or 3/4” U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Pressure balanced valve trim
- Escutcheon diameter: 7” W
- Metal cross handles included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Note: Must order Rohl RMV-2 rough in valve to complete
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Serviceable faceplate
- Swivel ball assembly – 30 degree shower head rotation
- 1/2” female supply connection
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower head diameter: 3-1/2"
- Features a two year warranty on manufacturer defects
- Multi-function water jet hand shower head
- Serviceable faceplate
- 1/2” male supply connection
- Flow rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower head diameter: 3-5/8"
- Handle length: 8-5/8"
- Bar length: 28-3/4”
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- Sliding hand shower parking bracket (for raising and lowering)
- Flexible PVC lined, stainless steel double spiral outer coil
- Does not warp or stretch
- Built to withstand high heats and pressures
- 1/2” female connections
- Hose length: 59”
- Allows for hand shower hose to be mounted nearly flush to the wall
- 1/2” female inlet, 1/2” male outlet
- Adjustable escutcheon (for varied wall thicknesses)
- Length (as measured from wall): 1-1/2”
- Shower arm length: 6-9/16”
- Adjustable wall flange
- 1/2” threaded male inlet, 1/2” threaded male outlet
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America (not China).
Additional Rohl Links
Rohl RBKIT25XM-PN Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|