- Antique cream drip candle covers
- Clear Cut Crystal Accents
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 21.5"
- Width: 23.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
This Savoy House item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Savoy House 1-3001-5-8
Tortoise Shell / Silver
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1-3001-5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Savoy House products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.