How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Salute the bygone days of incandescent illumination with these exceptional Savoy House glass pendants. The nostalgic bulbs are on full display inside clear glass globes.
- Globe Shade
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 22"
- Width: 9"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Glass Filament Collection Products
Our SKU: Savoy House 7-3300-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Savoy House 7-3300-1-28
Oiled Burnished Bronze
- Savoy House 7-3300-1-109
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House 7-3300-1-109 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.