How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- These sleek Savoy House mini pendants are vintage inspired with metal shades and cages.
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 11"
- Width: 4.5"
- Cord Length: 130"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Vintage Pendants Collection Products
Savoy House 7-4133-1-13 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|