Schlage B562 Commercial Double Cylinder Deadbolt from the B500 Series.
- Exterior & Interior Locked By Key
- Bolt Automatically Deadlocks When Fully Thrown
- For Standard Duty Commercial and Heavy Duty Residential Use
- ANSI Grade 2 A156.2 2-3/8" - 2-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset with 1" Throw
- Fits 2 1/8” Prep Standard
- Anti-Pry Shield Can Be Removed To Fit 1/2” Prep
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Round Faceplate Standard
- Square Corner Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" with Box Standard
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
The B500 Series deadbolt from Schlage is the toughest, most versatile deadbolt in the business. Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths, the B500 Series deadbolt accepts every Schlage cylinder on the market, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door, and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage B500-Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage B562
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage B562643
- Schlage B562609
- Schlage B562613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B562605
- Schlage B562625
- Schlage B562606
- Schlage B562612
- Schlage B562626
- Schlage B562619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage B562606 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.