Configure your Schlage B60625 Single Cylinder Grade 1 Deadbolt from the B-Series
Free Keying Option more info ►
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$28.61 - $34.98
Schlage deadbolts safeguard your home and family with superior protection against attack by crowbar, hammer, wrench, saw, lock pick and kick-in. With that kind of security, you can spend less time comparing brands and more time deciding on a style and finish.
- Snap and Stay(tm) design makes installation easy and permanent.
- ANSI Grade 1: Professional grade security.
- The B60 uses the biggest bolt available.
- Resistant to pick and bump attempts
- Adjustable 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" backset fits most standard doors.
- Schlage's quality finishes offer lasting beauty.
- The B60 features a lifetime mechanical guarantee. There is also a lifetime finish guarantee on all products with a Lifetime finish.
- Faceplates (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Snap & Stay™ Design: Schlage's unique three piece design with self-adjusting tension allows you to simply snap the deadbolt into place in minutes, eliminating the need for minor fit adjustments, and ensuring that you install your deadbolt correctly on the first attempt.
- Anti-Pick Shield: Experience increased security with Schlage's exclusive Anti-Pick Shield. This integrated metal shield surrounds the latch and helps stop unwanted attempts to bypass the deadbolt mechanism.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" (Adjustable)
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8" or 1-1/2"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Keying: 5-Pin Schlage C Keyway
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Old Single Cylinder: B360 - New B60
- Old Double Cylinder: B362 - New B62
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage B60716
- Schlage B60609
- Schlage B60609619
Antique Brass x Satin Nickel
- Schlage B60620
- Schlage B60621
- Schlage B60505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage B60505613
Lifetime Polished Brass x Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B60505605
Lifetime Polished Brass x Polished Brass
- Schlage B60505619
Lifetime Polished Brass x Satin Nickel
- Schlage B60622
- Schlage B60622619
Matte Black x Satin Nickel
- Schlage B60613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B60605
- Schlage B60605619
Polished Brass x Satin Nickel
- Schlage B60625
- Schlage B60618
- Schlage B60608
- Schlage B60626
- Schlage B60619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the B60 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Schlage shows us how easy it is to install a DeadboltSimply follow these easy steps and your deadbolt will be installed in less than 5 minutes. This video is of the Schlage B60 in Satin Nickel.