Magnificently beveled curves and angles mark the boldly traditional Camelot Collection deadbolt from Schlage—perfect for homes with leanings toward classic décor. Designed to be quickly, and easily installed, and featuring exclusive cutting edge security features, the Camelot deadbolt provides the peace of mind, ease of use, and visual appeal one has come to expect from Schlage.
- Three-Piece Design is Ready for Installation Right Out of the Box
- Low Profile Deadbolt Face is Nearly Impossible to Grip with a Wrench and Cannot be Unscrewed
- Bolt Diameter is 10% Larger than Standard Bolts with 1/2" Left in Housing at Full Throw, Providing Maximum Resistance to Forced Entry
- Solid Zinc Bolt with Hardened Steel Interior Pin Spins in Response to Sawing Attack, Preventing a Through Cut
- Improved Security Measures Including Integrated Anti-Pick Shield and Snap & Stay™ Self-Adjusting Installation
- Includes Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Strike Plates for Maximum Versatility
- Features Adjustable Backset for Both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" with Schlage Exclusive Helical, Lock-In Design
- Rounded Radius Strike Plate Features Thick Metal Reinforcer with 3" Screws for Improved Strength Within the Jamb
- Large, Easy to Grip ADA Compliant Thumb Turn
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Snap & Stay™ Design: Schlage's unique three piece design with self-adjusting tension allows you to simply snap the deadbolt into place in minutes, eliminating the need for minor fit adjustments, and ensuring that you install your deadbolt correctly on the first attempt.
- Anti-Pick Shield: Experience increased security with Schlage's exclusive Anti-Pick Shield. This integrated metal shield surrounds the latch and helps stop unwanted attempts to bypass the deadbolt mechanism.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2" to 1-3/4"
- Product Weight: 2.39 Lbs.
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- B60N-CEN: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Century Decorative Rosette
- B60N-GRW: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Greenwich Decorative Rosette
- B60N-WKF Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Wakefield Decorative Rosette
- B60N-ADD: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Addison Decorative Rosette
- B60N-BRK: Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Brookshire Decorative Rosette
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage B60N-CAM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage B60CAM716
- Schlage B60CAM609
- Schlage B60CAM620
- Schlage B60CAM505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage B60CAM622
- Schlage B60CAM613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage B60CAM605
- Schlage B60CAM625
- Schlage B60CAM619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage B60CAM619 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder Deadbolt|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Series||B-Series, Decorative Collection|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.