Schlage points out the benefits of owning a Schlage Electronic Lock.Schlage Electronic Locks are secure and convenient. Watch this video to become informed on the benefits and simplicity of Schlage Electronic Locks.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Entrance Handleset Trim Recommended
Single Cylinder Keypad Electronic Door Deadbolt from the Plymouth Collection
Allows you unlock and lock the deadbolt without the use of a key. It features an electronic keypad on the outside and a thumb turn on the interior. Perfect for front doors, side and back doors, and garage entry doors.
- No programming required; includes personalized user code to make it functional right out of the box
- Assign up to 19 personalized codes
- Convenience of keyless access and customizable to fit your security needs
- It does not automatically lock
- Adjustable Backset
- Faceplates (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Can fit a 2-1/2" thick door with the Schlage 02-007 Adapter kit
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage BE365-PLY
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage BE365PLY716
- Schlage BE365PLY609
- Schlage BE365PLY620
- Schlage BE365PLY505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage BE365PLY613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage BE365PLY625
- Schlage BE365PLY626
- Schlage BE365PLY619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage BE365PLY716 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||BE/FE Series, Electronic Security|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.