Nexia Collection Camelot Keypad Deadbolt Home Security Starter Kit
The Schlage BE369GRNX is part of the Nexia home intelligence series. A versatile electronic home security package that includes a keypad deadbolt lock, dimmer module, and Nexia bridge. These components combine to enable your home security and energy systems to be managed, monitored and modified from home and remote locations to adapt to your lifestyle and household needs. Set and assign up to 19 unique access codes, and run your lights and thermostat through the system as well to keep your house safe, and energy efficient. Control the Nexia system with most web connected computers, tablets and smart phones, and make your home security system just as mobile as you are.
Z-Wave: Make your home a smart home, by linking your wireless Z-Wave technology security and energy systems to your Nexia account. With Z-wave, the security and energy systems installed in your home and set up on your Nexia account are part of a seamless integrated network, enabling you to control your home from anywhere you can connect to the internet. In an ever increasing mobile world, the Schlage Nexia series makes your home as accessible as the internet is, giving you an added sense of security, and the assurance that your home isn't wasting valuable energy.
Requires monthly subscription of $8.99 through Nexia to enable the remote access to your computer or cell phone over the internet. Only remote features are dependent on subscription. Schlage Nexia will still function as a keypad lock without subscription. Upon activation, a one month free trial will be provided.
- Easily set time specific, one-time use, and recurring key codes.
- Coordinate your keypad with your Nexia lighting system for added safety and convenience
- Manage, monitor and modify user codes remotely, and know the security status of your home from anywhere
- Requires subscription through Nexia Home Intelligence at $8.99 a month
- Includes 1 month free trial when Nexia account is created and activated
- Subscription is only required for remote access features. Will still function as normal electronic deadbolt without subscription service.
- Utilize up to 19 unique 4-digit codes
- Remotely unlock keypad
- Easy installation and simple to use and modify
- Compatible with other Nexia accessories like thermostat, camera, modules and additional locks
- Batteries Included
- (1) Nexia Bridge - Necessary for tying system components together
- (1) Nexia Camelot Electronic Deadbolt - BE369NXCAM
- (1) Dimmer Module - RP200RNX
- Length: 5.82
- Width: 10.14
- Height: 8.79
- Weight: 6.25
- Lock powered by (4) AA Batteries
- Bridge Requires (1) 9V Battery
For over 85 years Schlage has provided homeowners with innovative quality security products. Today, Schlage offers home security solutions from a wide selection of mechanical and electronic security locks and accessories in touch with modern lifestyles.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage BE369GRNX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage BE369GRNXCAM716*
- Schlage BE369GRNXCAM505*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage BE369GRNXCAM619*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage BE369GRNXCAM716 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|
|Number of Keys||2|