Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob
Andover Passage Door Knob Set from the F-Series
The right door knob helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage door knobs, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. And with our wide variety of designs, you’ll also get the freedom to coordinate every detail of your décor—without compromise. Passage knobs are free on both sides of the door and are perfect for hall doors, closets, and children's bedrooms.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- This knob set is reversible and can be installed on Right and Left handed doors.
- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee).
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
At Schlage®, they’ve been helping people feel more secure for over 90 years. By building commercial grade quality into every product Schlage® makes, from remote security systems to stylish door knobs, they’ve become the leader in home security and hardware products. And with innovative new solutions like wireless and mobile security, Schlage is helping build the homes of the future—and delivering the security products people need to live better, more comfortable lives.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F10-AND
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F10AND716
- Schlage F10AND609
- Schlage F10AND620
- Schlage F10AND505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F10AND613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F10AND605
- Schlage F10AND625
- Schlage F10AND626
- Schlage F10AND619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F10AND609 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|