Decidedly modern, Schlage's Broadway door lever provides a soft, yet iconic new face to contemporary décor, proving once again that simplicity and style can easily go hand in hand. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series levers also feature BHMA Grade 2 certification, the highest performance rating awarded to residential lever sets. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Broadway lever you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- BHMA Grade 2, The Highest Residential Security Rating for a Lever Product
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with both Security and Durability in Mind
- Features a Reversible, Symmetrical Design for Right or Left Handed Doors
- Simple Three Step Installation is Guaranteed to Fit on Standard Pre-Drilled Doors
- Includes Round Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplate Options for Maximum Versatility
- Limited Lifetime Finish and Mechanical Warranty
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Passage Function: Schlage's passage door lever sets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These levers are perfect for a hallway or closet where a lock isn't necessary. Passage levers can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure an entrance or back door.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 3-6/7"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Product Weight: 1.55 Lbs
- F40-BRW-CEN: Privacy Door Lever Set
- F170-BRW-CEN: Single Dummy Door Lever Set
- F51-BRW-CEN: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
- F54-BRW-CEN: Single Cylinder Fixed Interior Door Lever Set
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F10-BRW-CEN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F10BRW716CEN
- Schlage F10BRW625CEN
- Schlage F10BRW626CEN
- Schlage F10BRW619CEN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued