Avila Collection Collection Door Lever for Halls and Closets
The Avila Lever brings new life to a traditional styled handle set. With clean lines and an understated design along with a solid grip that is an obvious watermark of quality craftsmanship and an ergonomic and comfortable design, this modern classic that would go well with a wide variety of decor. The Avila Lever is certainly a modern classic that will majestically stand the test of time.
Passage Function: Schlage's passage knobs and levers have no locking mechanism and is free turning on both the inside and outside. Many times passage knobs and levers are used on either a hallway or closet door where no security is necessary, but sometimes are used paired with a deadbolt for an entrance or back door.
- Non-locking interior for use on hall or closet doors
- Metal construction adds strength, security and durability
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preps
- Easy installation, only a screwdriver is needed
- Can also be paired with a keypad deadbolt on exterior doors
- Symmetrical lever for right- or left-handed doors
- Coordinate with other Avila products in the Addison Collection
- ADA code compliant
- Interior screws are exposed
- Height: 2.75
- Projection: 2.25
- Width: 5.25
- Rosette Width: 2.875
- Rosette Height: 5
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm to 44 mm)
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Universal Backset Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
For more than 90 years, Schlage has built a legacy of providing security, quality and innovation to homes and businesses. With products that meet the highest industry standards, Schlage hardware is made to protect your home and give you peace of mind that only comes with products that stand the test of time. Security, quality and convenience – it is easy to see why Schlage is the most preferred residential door lock brand by consumers* and brand most used by builders.** (*Nooro Research , independent research funded by Ingersoll Rand Co., 2011 **Builder Magazine, 1998 – 2011)
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F10VLA716ADD
- Schlage F10VLA609ADD
- Schlage F10VLA605ADD
- Schlage F10VLA625ADD
- Schlage F10VLA619ADD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F10-VLA-ADD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.