Birmingham Passage Door Lever Set Perfect for Hallways and Closets
NEW! The Schlage Birmingham Passage Lever is commonly used for Hall and Closet doors where locking is not needed. This new style is sure to compliment your home.
- Interior Screws are Exposed
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Adjustable Latch Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Straight Lever Design
- Easy Installation makes for a One-person project
- ANSI Grade 2
- Brass Materials and construction are high quality for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Reversible Lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F10BIR619 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|